Mobile home engulfed in flames after kitchen fire in west Eugene

Mobile home fire on Terry Street in Eugene

EUGENE, Ore. - Several crews responded to a mobile home fire at 1199 Terry Street on Tuesday night.

Fire crews believe the fire started in the kitchen of the unit, and spread through to the back, engulfing the entire mobile home.

A single resident of the home was able to escape the flames and evacuate the unit unharmed, and complained of smoke inhalation.

Medical officials evaluated him and determined he was stable, and he did not receive any medical transportation. The Red Cross will be assisting the resident going forward.

Fire officials said they were able to put out the fire quickly, and the flames did not spread to any other units in the mobile home park.


close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending