Man accused of shooting windows with a pellet gun at over a dozen Eugene addresses
EUGENE, Ore. - Police say a Eugene man is to blame for shooting the windows at more than a dozen west Eugene with a pellet gun.
Officers arrested Brian Lee Moe, 44, on June 29. Moe faces 17 felony counts of Criminal Mischief I and 4 misdemeanor counts of Criminal Mischief II.
The charges stem from damage done to windows at 15 businesses in cases stretching back to late April.
That when police received a report of windows being shot out at a business on Highway 99.
Officers found one window shattered and a hole in another window "consistent with being shot with a BB gun," according to police.
More reports came in over the next several weeks from addresses on Hwy 99 and Bertelsen Road.
Detectives identified Moe as a suspect with the help of businesses in the area and social media, police said.
Moe is charged in connection with damage in the following cases, police said:
- 18-06876 - Putter`s and Strike City
- 18-08128 - Kevin Cohen Plumbing
- 18-08349 - Mason Supply
- 18-08353 - Oregon Paddle Sports
- 18-08538 - Automotive Sheet Metal
- 18-08708 - Carbide Saw
- 18-08785 - 1265 S Bertelsen #7
- 18-08842 - Don`s Maytag
- 18-08845 - Docutrak
- 18-08856 - 1001 S Bertelsen
- 18-08860 - Carother`s and Sons
- 18-08862 - Farmer`s Insurance
- 18-08978 - Associated Design
- 18-09211 - 1541 Hwy 99
- 18-10984 - 1511 Hwy 99