Several Springfield streets will be temporarily closed June 22 and 23 as part of maintenance road work.
A slurry seal will be applied to the street surfaces for preservation and protection. Once the slurry seal is applied, no traffic will be allowed on any of the closed streets.
Closures and hours will vary throughout the day beginning at 7 a.m. and extending no later than 5:30 p.m. Every attempt will be made to work with residents over these two days and open streets as soon as possible.
June 22 (shown in orange on maps below)
1. V St. from Shady Ln. to 2nd St.
2. U St. from 6th to about Midway
3. 6th St. from V St. to Northridge Ave.
4. Q St. to CDS
5. 25th St. from J St. to Dubens Ln.
6. H St. from 26th St. to 25th Pl.
7. 18 St. from H St. to F St.
8. D St. from 5th St. to 8th St.
June 23 (shown in green on maps below)
1. V St. from 2nd St. to 5th St.
2. 2nd St. from V St. to U St.
3. U St. from 2nd St. to New Slurry
4. V St. from 5th St. to East End CDS
5. 8th St. from V St. to Northridge Ave.
6. 7th St. from CDS South to End of Post Boards
7. 11th St. from Lawnridge Ave. to T St.
8. Dubens Ln. from 25th St. to 23rd St.
9. 18th St. from F St. to E St.
10. 16th St. from F St. to E St.
11. D St. from 8th St. to 10th St.