1. Probably dry tomorrow through Thursday.
2. May rain Friday.
1. Light rain today.
1. Mainly 50s all around.
PACIFIC SATELLITE PICTURE:
1. Big low moves north but sent us rain earlier.
1. Drying up and getting sunny.
7 DAY OUTLOOK OREGON COAST:
1. Dry Superbowl Sunday.
1. Partly sunny with highs 50s.
7 DAY OUTLOOK UMPQUA BASIN:
1. Dry Sunday through Wednesday.
1. Sunny and cool to cold.
2. Highs in the low to mid 50s.
7 DAY OUTLOOK:
1. Looking at dry Sunday through Tuesday and beyond.
Updated by Chief Meteorologist Al Peterson at 6:07pm on Friday, February 5th, 2016!
Today's Record Temperatures