WEATHER HEADLINES FOR THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2016 BY METEOROLOGIST AL PETERSON.
1. Clearing and dangerously hot in the valleys with highs in upper 90s and low 100s.
2, Cooling Weekend.
3. Cooler next week.
RED FLAG ADVISORIES UP FOR HIGH FIRE DANGER THROUGH THE WEEKEND.
EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNINGS FOR TERRIBLY HOT TEMPS UP TO 110 DEGREES.
CENTRAL AND SOUTH COAST
1. Sunny and warmer.
2. Highs 70s.
7 day forecast
1. Dry for a long time. Highs 60s and low 70s.
1. Clearing to sunny and scary hot with highs well into 90s and the 100s.
7 Day Outlook
1. Hot days ahead with highs in the100s.
1. Sunny with highs 70s and low 80s.
1. Sunny and hot with highs in the low to mid 90s.
1. Sunny and hot with highs in upper 90s and 100s.
7 Day Outlook:
1. Sunny days and hot with highs in the 90s and maybe 100.
Today's Record Temperatures