Oregon athletics Surplus Sale is May 6
EUGENE, Ore. – Need some new-to-you Duck gear?
The University of Oregon athletic department will host an equipment Surplus Sale on Saturday, May 6 at the Moshofsky Center next to Autzen Stadium.
The sale runs 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - or until all the gear is gone.
University of Oregon season ticket holders and Duck Athletic Fund donors can get "priority access" to the sale. Priority access tickets must be claimed before May 1 by logging into their accounts.
The tickets will be emailed May 2. Those tickets must be printed before arriving at the Moshofsky Center.
Priority ticket holders can start lining up at 7:30 a.m., the athletic department said.
At 8 a.m., donors and ticket holders in line will be entered into a lottery to determine their order of entry.
Other shoppers can start lining up at 8:30 a.m. Everyone in line at 9:30 a.m. will be entered in a lottery to determine who gets in and when.
"The lottery process ensures that all fans who arrive prior to the listed deadline will have an equal chance of gaining the first entry," the athletic department said.
Other tips and rules for the sale, from the athletic department
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted. Please have ID ready.
- A strict limit of 2 non-cleated (training) shoes can be purchased per patron.
- Camping is strictly prohibited and is of no benefit due to the random line drawing. Campers will be asked to leave and are subject to no entry to the sale.
- Only small personal purses will be permitted inside the sale. Bags will be provided for shopping.
- Parking is available in the east gravel lot of Autzen Stadium. Vehicles parked in other lots are subject to ticketing and/or towing.
- Shoplifters will be prosecuted by UOPD on site.
- Hoarding of items is prohibited. Only take product from tables you intend to purchase. Those found hording items will be asked to leave.
- Line tickets will be used for entry into the sale and may not be transferred to others.
- Individuals with line tickets will be admitted in the drawn order before those without tickets.
- Only one line ticket per person age 16 or above.
- No food or beverage will be permitted inside the Moshofsky Center.
- All sales are final, no returns or exchanges.