Oregon athletic surplus sale May 12
EUGENE, Ore. – The University of Oregon athletic department will host an equipment surplus sale Saturday, May 12, at the Moshofsky Center next to Autzen Stadium.
The sale is open from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - or until all product is sold.
Current University of Oregon season ticket holders and Duck Athletic Fund donors can line up starting at 7:30 a.m., the University said.
But first, these fans need to log on and claim their priority access ticket before 5 p.m. on Monday, May 7.
On the day of the sale, "all season ticket holders or donors with a surplus sale ticket in line by 8:00 a.m. will receive a priority line raffle ticket and entered into a lottery, which will determine the order of entry. Season ticket holders or donors may not lineup prior to 7:30 a.m. The priority access line will begin at 7:30 a.m. at the northwest doors of the Moshofsky Center near the Duck Store entrance."
Other fans can start lining up at 8:30 a.m. At 9:30 a.m., these fans will receive a general admission line raffle ticket and be entered into a lottery to determine order of entry. These fans can enter the sale starting at 10:30 a.m.
"The lottery process ensures that all fans who arrive prior to the listed deadline will have an equal chance of gaining the first entry," the University said in a statement.
Other surplus sale rules to note:
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted. Checks and American Express are not accepted. Please have ID ready if paying by credit card.
- A strict limit of 2 non-cleated (training) shoes can be purchased per patron.
- Camping is strictly prohibited and is of no benefit due to the random line drawing. Campers will be asked to leave and are subject to no entry to the sale.
- Only small personal purses will be permitted inside the sale. Bags will be provided for shopping.
- Parking is available in the east gravel lot of Autzen Stadium. Vehicles parked in other lots are subject to ticketing and/or towing.
- Shoplifters will be detained by UOPD on site.
- Hoarding of items is prohibited. Only take product from tables you intend to purchase. Those found hording items will be asked to leave.
- Raffle line tickets will be used for entry into the sale and may not be transferred to others.
- Individuals with raffle line tickets will be admitted in the drawn order before those without tickets.
- All individuals age 16 or above must have a ticket for entry.
- No food or beverage will be permitted inside the Moshofsky Center.
- All sales are final, no returns or exchanges.