Student art on display on Lane Transit District buses
"The winners, all talented art students, were charged with creating a poster that would best reflect the theme of, 'The Way You Move,' as it relates to riding public transportation or walking, biking and skateboarding," according to LTD. "The goal was to inspire other students to make smart and sustainable travel choices, particularly to and from school."
Now on display on buses are works by:
- Kobe Roebuck, 10th Grade, Springfield High School
- Edward Flores, 12th Grade, Willamette High School
- Dylan Alexander, 11th Grade, Willamette High School
- Colin Longstreet, 11th Grade, Willamette High School
- Jake Muller, 12th Grade, Willamette High School