49
      Sunday
      72 / 47
      Monday
      77 / 51
      Tuesday
      89 / 56

      School: Please stop with the body spray

      BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP) - A Pennsylvania high school wants its students to cut back on the body spray.

      Freedom High School in Bethlehem says one of its students was recently hospitalized for exposure to Axe Body Spray. Now, officials are asking students to stop using it as a cologne or fragrance while attending the school.

      In a statement posted on the school website Tuesday, officials say the affected student is severely allergic to the spray and recently had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance after being exposed to it.

      It wasn't immediately clear what type of reaction the student had, or what chemical in the spray may have caused the problem.
      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER