Where to eat during the 4th annual Grilled Cheese Experience
EUGENE, Ore. - Giving to a local charity has never been easier.
The 4th Annual Grilled Cheese Experience is upon us, with 24 different Lane County restaurants offering 24 different variations on the classic grilled cheese sandwich. Head to one of the participating restaurants, order the grilled cheese sandwich, and $2 of the sale will go directly to Food for Lane County.
"So that's six meals for somebody else with just your experience," Dawn Marie Woodward with Food for Lane County says.
Cheese connoisseurs can pick up a passport at any of the restaurants, and fill out their passport with unique stamps at each restaurant. Every five stamps in the passport is one entry to win a GoPro camera.
You can also submit your photos to Instagram using the hashtag #cheeseluv18. At the end of the experience, Food for Lane County will pick someone to win two tickets to Chef's Night Out.
4th Grilled Cheese Experience Participating Restaurants:
- Agate Alley Bistro
- The Bier Stein
- Buster’s Main Street Cafe
- Chiefs Brew House
- The Brewstation/Coast Fork Feed
- Cornbread Cafe – Organic Vegan Comfort Food
- The Davis Restaurant & Bar (lunch only)
- Falling Sky Brewing Pizzeria & Public House
- Falling Sky Pour House Delicatessen
- First National Taphouse – Eugene
- Fisherman’s Market
- Flashback Grill
- Friendly Street Market
- Highway 99 Cafe, Bar & Accommodation
- Jack Sprats
- Johnny Ocean’s Grill
- Provisions Market Hall
- Sundial Cafe
- Sweet Cheeks Winery on 5th
- Wheels Cafe at Kendall Auto Eugene
- Wild Duck Cafe