MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Van catches fire in parking lot of Lebanon Community Pool near high school

Firefighters said the car was unoccupied at the time. The fire appears to have started near the van's battery compartment. (Lebanon Fire)

LEBANON, Ore. - A Lebanon High School student's car parked near the community pool caught fire Wednesday.

Firefighters said the car was unoccupied at the time.

The fire appears to have started near the van's battery compartment.

No one was injured, and damage was limited to the van.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending