component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      44
      Monday
      63 / 41
      Tuesday
      64 / 43
      Wednesday
      65 / 45

      Man injured when RV explodes

      SPRINGFIELD, Ore. - A man suffered extensive burns when his RV trailer exploded Wednesday night.

      Allen Lee Walker, 35, is expected to survive his injuries, police said.

      Springfield Police said a gas leak from the RV's refrigerator caused the explosion.

      When Walker lit the stove, it triggered the explosion.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER