Now that Thanksgiving is over, the Christmas holiday season is officially here. That means it's time to get the family favorite - the Christmas tree.
Of course, if you prefer a fake one to a live one, that'll be easy. Either you already have one stored away or you're probably planning on buying one this year.
But if you love the smell of a fresh tree in your house and want a real one, we've put together a list of options, including getting your own permit or visiting a tree farm or lot. And of course, if there's a Christmas tree farm or lot in your community that's not on the list, send us an email so we can add it!TREE CUTTING PERMITS
Make a family trip out of the tree hunting experience by heading out in the woods to cut your own. Permits are fairly cheap.
- Grandpa's Fresh Market - 36483 highway 226 Se, Albany, Ore.
- Midway Farms - 6980 Highway 20 NW, Albany, Ore.
- Toland Tree Farm - 850 Nebergall Loop, North Albany, Ore.
- Thomson Tree Farm - 37320 Mountain Home Drive, Brownsville, Ore.
- Donovan's Christmas Tree Farm - 5720 S.W. Donovan Place, Corvallis, Ore.
- Sunrise Tree Farms - Hwy 223 & Maxfield Creek Rd, Corvallis, Ore.
- Creslane Tree Farm - 33277 Nieblock Avenue Creswell, Ore.
- Porters Yuletide Trees - 26159 Doble Dr, Eugene, Ore.
- Three Mile Tree Farm - 28773 Gimpl Hill Road, Eugene, Ore.
- George Campbell Christmas Trees - 91830 River Rd, Junction City, Ore.
- Four Seasons Christmas Tree Farm - 41459 Baptist Church Drive, Lebanon, Ore.
- Hladky's U-Cut Tree Farm - 84229 North Enterprise Road, Pleasant Hill, Ore.
- Northern Lights Christmas Tree Farm - 36777 Wheeler Road, Pleasant Hill, Ore.
- Spring Creek Holly Farm - 43111 McKenzie Highway Leaburg, Ore.
- Wet Rock Gardens Flower Farm - 2877 19th Street, Springfield, Ore.
- Whitewater Ranch - 90255 Fish Hatchery Road, Leaburg, Ore.