911 down in southern Douglas County, Oregon
ROSEBURG, Ore. - The Douglas County 911 center has been notified of a Frontier telephone service outage affecting 911 service in the south county areas of Douglas County.
Citizens in the affected area are not able to dial 911 from their land line telephone. They will be able to reach 911 on a cellular phone if necessary.
Citizens may also go to the following locations to call 911:
- Riddle Fire Department, 250 N Main Street, Riddle
- Myrtle Creek Fire Department, 661 E Riverside Dr, Myrtle Creek
- Tri City Fire Department, 136 N Old Pacific Hwy, Myrtle Creek
- Canyonville Fire Department, 400 N Main St, Canyonville
- Azalea Fire Department, 495 Azalea-Glen Rd, Azalea
- Glendale Fire Department, 218 Windy Creek Rd, Glendale, OR
- Glendale Ambulance, 416 Tunnel Rd, Glendale
- Milo Fire Department, 21484 Tiller Trail Hwy, Days Creek
- Tiller Fire Department, 27598 Tiller-Trail Hwy, Tiller