KLCC Garden Tour is Sunday, June 27
From a press release
The 16th annual KLCC Garden Tour -- Art of the Garden -- will take place Sunday, June 27, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., rain or shine.
The tour features 5 private gardens, plus the gardens at Lane Community College and Oak Hill School. Adding to the enjoyment, tourists will find garden art, live music, community booths, massages, coffee and snacks.
- IF YOU GO: Share your videos and photos of the event on KVAL.com - and we'll show them on TV.
Tickets are $10 per person in advance, and allow unlimited viewing of any or all of the gardens during the designated times. Tickets are $15 day of tour. All proceeds benefit public radio station KLCC 89.7 FM. Gardens may be viewed in any order.
This year's event includes a silent auction for beautifully painted watering cans by local artists. Bidding for the watering cans takes place at most ticket outlets through June 25. On the day of the tour all watering cans and bid sheets will be on display at Lane Community College (Garden 6). Bidding closes at 5 p.m. on June 27. All proceeds benefit KLCC.
Purchase tickets online at www.klcc.org or at any of the following ticket outlets:
* Capella Market
* Dotson's Coburg Antiques
* Down To Earth (2 locations)
* Eugene True Value Hardware
* Euphoria Chocolate Co. (4 locations)
* EWEB Credit Union
* InsideOut - Garden Visions (Corvallis)* Jerry's Home Improvement Center (2 locations)
* KLCC, in the lobby or online at www.klcc.org
* Lane Forest Products (2 locations)
* Little Red Farm Nursery
* Meridian Shops
* Sundance Natural Foods
Tickets are also available on the day of the tour at each garden.
Visit KLCC Garden Tour for further details, or call (541)463-6000.